Search, compare Hotel deals with up to 75% off instant booking!
The Muse Hotel New York - A Kimpton Hotel
Inspired Accommodations at a New York City Boutique Hotel Near Times Square
Imagine an urban oasis—a New York City hotel just steps from the city's renowned theater district. Inspired by its vibrant Manhattan setting and boutique hotel hospitality, The Muse Hotel, a Kimpton Hotel, offers comfort with creativity, service with style and function with form.
Just outside your door, all of Manhattan awaits. The Muse Hotel New York is within easy walking distance to the best of Midtown New York, including Times Square, Broadway, the Empire State Building, Radio City Music Hall, Rockefeller Center and Fifth Avenue shopping.
The Muse Hotel New York, has recently undergone a multi-million dollar renovation, inspires with a chic, timeless design and stunning elements, like the lobby's dual-sided "fireplace" and the dreamlike forest of trees. Our Times Square hotel offers travelers a welcome haven, a fashionable NYC boutique hotel with 200 uniquely styled guestrooms and suites that are sinfully spacious by New York City standards.
A food and wine lover's fantasy, the adjacent NIOS restaurant is winning ardent fans with its convivial, approachable menu of regional American small plates crafted by Executive Chef Massimo De Francesca from fresh, seasonal ingredients and perfect pairings from a savvy wine collection and creative cocktail menu.
Within easy reach of Rockefeller Center, Radio City Music Hall, the Chrysler Building and Times Square is the Muse Hotel in New York. Its home is the fully restored Leavitt Building a historic landmark of New York, centrally located within the Theater District.
The Muse Hotel is located at 130 West 46th Street and is very close to the Grand Central Station as well as an easy commute to the La Guardia and JFK airports as well.
The Muse Hotel is considered a “boutique” hotel and offers two hundred guest rooms and suites with large amounts of space, modern electronics, wireless Internet access, and some with balconies and remarkable city views.
Inspired by the nine muses of mythology, the Muse Hotel provides its guests with a wide range of services and amenities intended to aid them in reaching a relaxed state while in one of the liveliest cities in the world. The hotel offers wireless Internet access, HD television and even in-room spa services in addition to many more offerings.
SPACIOUS MANHATTAN HOTEL SUITES AND LUXURY GUESTROOMS:
New York City, renowned for many things, has never been known for spacious hotel accommodations. The Muse Hotel, a Kimpton Hotel just steps from Times Square, is exceptional in this and many other ways. Our Manhattan boutique hotel's 181 guestrooms and 19 hotel suites are expansive and uniquely styled, featuring the latest in technology and commissioned works of art, making for an inspired New York hotel stay.
As described by Frommer's New York City, "in keeping with the hotel's emphasis on 'anticipatory service,' everything is designed with comfort and functionality in mind." Guests enjoy soothing ambiance and luxury amenities, including:
- High-speed wired and wireless Internet access throughout the hotel, complimentary to Kimpton InTouch Guest Loyalty members
- Hosted evening wine reception
- A signature feature of Kimpton Hotels, our hosted evening wine hour invites our guests to relax after a full day of work or travel, or as the beginning of an evening of dining or entertainment.
- Come join us in our lobby living room for a glass of wine and the company of our hotel guests.
- In-room dining featuring deliciously light and healthy options created by Joy Bauer
- Bring your pooch with you – The Muse Hotel is pet friendly
- Forgot It? We've Got It!" essential travel items
- Mind. Body. Spa." program features in-room spa services as well as yoga, Pilates and core strengthening in-room exercise programs
- Complimentary morning coffee and tea in the living room
- Complimentary onsite 24-hour fitness center
- iHome stereo with iPod/MP3 docking station
- Complimentary morning newspaper upon request
- Etro spa-inspired luxury bath amenities
- Frette linens, goose down feather beds and pillows, plush towels, animal print robes for adults and children (hypoallergenic bedding also available)
- 37” or 42” LCD HDTV with over 150 channels, including HBO, Showtime, and On Demand movies
- Fully stocked honor bar with a selection of organic items
- In-room safe sized to fit a laptop
- ADA-compliant rooms available; wheelchair accessible
- The Muse Hotel New York is eco friendly
- Check in: 3 PM, Check out: 12 noon
- Frequently Asked Questions
Swirl. Sip. Savor at The Muse Hotel in New York's Times Square
Warmly inviting, our New York restaurant and wine bar offers an alluring counterpoint to the bustle of Midtown Manhattan. NIOS magnetizes locals and visitors alike with its shimmering atmosphere, outstanding service and inspired food, wine and cocktail menus.
NIOS, adjacent to The Muse Hotel near Broadway, is a uniquely New York spot. The creative, vibrant energy of the surrounding Theater District is distilled into a welcoming alchemy of casual sophistication. Whether stopping by for a quick pre- or post-theater bite, lingering over a mouthwatering meal or celebrating a special occasion in our private dining area, NIOS fills you with pleasure.
As diverse and vibrant as New York City itself, Executive Chef Massimo De Francesca brings his singular approach to international cuisine to NIOS restaurant. Blending influences from kitchens around the world, from Italy to the Caribbean, De Francesca celebrates fresh, seasonal, ingredient-driven small and large plates that are perfectly complemented by a remarkable wine list and cocktails that celebrate the eclectic, vibrant energy of the neighborhood.
Master Sommelier Emily Wines has created a wine collection for NIOS like no other in the city. Her broad and diverse list includes half and full bottles, wines by the glass and whimsical, informative flights. Equally inspired, Master Mixologist Jacques Bezuidenhout has developed innovative cocktails that incorporate fresh ingredients and premium spirits. Of course, NIOS bartenders shake a perfect classic, too.
Delicious. Enticing. Comfortable. Graceful. NIOS is inspired dining in the heart of Manhattan.
|< Prev||Next >|